RE: [Xen-devel] [pvops-dom0] Adding MCA logging support in pv_ops

Hi, Jan

I also noticed that in .31, several important missing field such as apic_id,
socket id is added. Those field is better to be filled too.
Since now pv_ops is based on .30, those changes haven't happen yet.

So what's your suggestion? Seems we have to keep the old code and make
a patch to it when .31 is supported in pv_ops?

Thanks& Regards,
Criping