RE: [Xen-devel] [RFC] save image file format CHANGE (minor, but feedback appreciated)

Well for PV guests, the p2m table is definitely assumed
to be first.  Are you saying, I can/should put the tmem
stuff between the p2m table and the mapped data pages?
If so, cool, I will give that a try.   Thanks!

Dan