Re: [Xen-devel] Bridged Networking in Dom 0 and Virtual NIC in Windows XP Home 32-bit HVM Guest

Hi Caz,

I did a tcpdump on my ethernet bridge eth0.

When the firewall on Dom 0 is up, I see DHCP request packets but NO DHCP reply packets.

When I flushed all the firewall rules on Dom 0, I see both DHCP request and reply packets going to my Win XP Home Dom U.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics Engineering)
BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)