[Xen-devel] RE: About CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR_XEN

Hi Ke,

Yu, Ke writes:
 > Could you please elaborate more on the better way to fix this issue in your
 > mind? Sorry that I did not quite catch your point.

Well, the purpose of my mail was to get aware the authors of the patch
(as in the Signed-off-by lines) and whoever was interested in
compiling dom0 kernels (i.e., xen-devel) that there are issues in
compiling the ACPI processor support for Xen.

I think it's useful to know that things go wrong when
CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=m in the .config file. Your patch just hide the
issue, it doesn't fix it.

Hope this clarifies things.
Gianluca