RE: [Xen-devel] How to submit code changes for Xen?

> Stephen, is there a "xen-devel guidelines" page up anywhere?  It might
> be have something we can point people to, or that Google would turn up
> if someone searched for "submitting patches to Xen"...

Team:

I found a page in the Xen Wiki that details how to create a PATCH -
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/SubmittingXenPatches?highlight=%28patch%29.

I will add some text about PATCH process for review, etc as well as bring this
page to the main Developer Wiki Page
(http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDevHome) with a link for people to find
it easier. I will also add a blog commentary on this issue as well. Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager
T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257
stephen.spector@xxxxxxx
http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr