Re: [Xen-devel] Emask 0X4(timeout)

I'd suggest to report this (with full logs) in our (Novell's) bugzilla.

For the future, please report issues like this on xen-users, unless you're
intending to debug the issue (and work out a fix if needed).

Jan

>>> Tapas <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 14.11.09 19:44 >>>
I failed to boot Xen from XenLive CD , CentOS 5.2
now tried OpenSuse 11.2
and after a successful installation of OpenSuse 11.2
 Xen could not boot I am getting a message
ata5.00 : status :{DRDY}
PIO0
and some EH Complete etc etc messages are coming continuously nothing else is
happening so finally Xen failed here also the configuration of machine is
Pentium D ,102GCC motherboard

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HardwareCompatibilityList
It gives a list of hardwares which they recommend if you scroll down to the page
the refer to the archives like the below
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00408.html
after reading all the messages given in the archives I came to know that there
is no useful information for my errors in those messages except that some people
have used P4 for Xen with 2GB RAM and Dual Cores should be better thing.