RE: [Xen-devel] Re: APIC rework

Hi, Keir/Jeremy
   After you picking the two patches into upstream, we found it may break old
dom0 when assigned a level-triggered devices to a HVM domain.  The casue is
that, old dom0 can't provide trigger mode and polarity when they do
map_domain_pirq.  In attached patches, they introduce a bit to indicate whether
old dom0 or not.

xen-introduce-a-bit-to-identify-dom0-type.patch:  for hypervisor.
0001-x86-Introduce-a-bit-MAP_COMPAT-mode-for-MAP_PIRQ_TY.patch: for pv ops
dom0.

Xiantao