Re: [Xen-devel] XM create issue: Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

avinash singh writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] XM create issue: Error: Device 0 (vif)
could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working."):
> I posted my query to Xen-user-list as well but I didn't get any
> proper hack of this issue. Please if you can quickly see the
> xend.log, you may get the answer of my issue. I have everything
> installed properly ( udev-devel,bridge-utils, and etc..). I am not
> able to understand why this is giving me error. I did enough
> research on that. Please guide me through this. Thanks in advance
> for your help...

Sorry to take a tough line, but:

No, sorry, we should be spending our time improving the software, not
answering user questions.  Please would you set a good example by not
repeating your question on xen-devel.

Please would other readers of xen-devel also set a good example by
_not_ answering the question.

Ian.