Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0.0 first release candidate / graphics passthru

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 04:11:52PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 02:02:10PM +0000, Keir Fraser wrote:
On 21/01/2010 13:03, "Weidong Han" <weidong.han@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We will rebase the patchset for both 2.6.18 and pvops dom0, and resend
if for check in after xen 4.0.
Is there some specific reason to not have it in now, for Xen 4.0?
It needs some efforts to  rebase it to latest Xen. If you don't think
it's too late for Xen 4.0, we can try to complete it in a few days.
If there is demand, then we can slip rc2 some more for it.

I think the patches should go in for rc2. Already today multiple people have been asking how to run VGA passthrough with Xen :) (on #xen)

.. and in general it's a pretty popular question on both xen-users mailinglist
and on #xen.
People seem to want to use Xen VGA passthrough.

-- Pasi

Ok. We will rebase and send out the patch ASAP.

Regards,
Weidong