Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0.0 first release candidate / graphics passthru

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 08:50:30PM +0800, Weidong Han wrote:
Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
Hello Weidong,

Hmm I guess I have missed something, are all other (IGD etc.) VGA passthrough
patches allready merged in 4.0.0-rc1 ?
No, I sent the patchset months ago, but not checked in.
And should it work then with both 2.6.31.6-pvops and  2.6.18.8-xen dom0 ?
We will rebase the patchset for both 2.6.18 and pvops dom0, and resend if for check in after xen 4.0.

Is there some specific reason to not have it in now, for Xen 4.0?
It needs some efforts to rebase it to latest Xen. If you don't think it's too late for Xen 4.0, we can try to complete it in a few days.

Regards,
Weidong