Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0.0 first release candidate / graphics passthru

Hello Weidong,

Hmm I guess I have missed something, are all other (IGD etc.) VGA passthrough
patches allready merged in 4.0.0-rc1 ?
And should it work then with both 2.6.31.6-pvops and  2.6.18.8-xen dom0 ?

--
Sander

--
Best regards,