[Xen-devel] VMQ support in pvops Netchannel2?

I've picked up the ixgbe Xen VMDq stuff again, and I'm ready to start testing.
However, I can't the VMQ parts of Netchannel2 in the pvops kernel. I walked
through all the git branches but still didn't see anything.

Has anybody ported this stuff to the pvops kernel, and if so, where can I get
it?

If nobody's done this, then I'll dive in and see if I can get it working. But I
don't want to waste the time if I don't have to.

Thanks,
Mitch