[Xen-devel] RE: VMQ support in pvops Netchannel2?

Mitch

I am glad to hear you are working on this again.

I have been working from Steven's netchannel2 tree
(git://xenbits.xensource.com/people/ssmith/nc2-2.6.27.git)
which has the Xen VMQ bits.

We were waiting for the ixgbe VMDq patches to be ported
to pvops first. Now that you are working on that
is time for us to port the Xen VMQ bits as well
I am not sure what are Steven's plan for that.
Steven, will you be able to work on this?
I would be glad to help if Steven is not available
but I need help understanding which branch of the
netchannel2 tree was the basis for the port
to the pvops kernel.(Steven ? Jeremy?)

Mitch, it would be great if could start working on
the ixgbe side while we figure out how to proceed
from the netchannel2 side.

Thanks

Renato