Re: [Xen-devel] A clocksource question

On 03/11/2010 01:44 AM, Dan Magenheimer wrote:
> [...]

Dan, I tried passing this argument to Xen, of course and it didn't help.
I still think it's a Dom0-related problem rather than a hypervisor,
because when I was using xen/stable-2.6.32-based kernel for a moment,
I'm pretty sure it worked fine and I didn't have any problem with the
clocksource. On the same hypervisor, when I used xen/stable-2.6.31
kernel, the problem was present. (I had to switch back to 2.6.31
because, back then, the 2.6.32 didn't have pciback, which was important
for me; and recently I decided to downgrade to Xen 3.4.2, for its
presumed stability, and so 2.6.31 is the only option now).

joanna.