Re: [Xen-devel] Re: c/s 21118: Magny-Coure breakage

It is worth discussing whether it makes sense to have the concept of sockets
in the NUMA interfaces. Would threads/cores/nodes suffice? Not sure sockets
give us any more than a hint about possible caching hierarchy (possible
socket-wide L3) and communication latency. That may be too vague to be any
use even where the concept of sockets-per-node is applicable.

 -- Keir