RE: [Xen-devel] Re: c/s 21118: Magny-Coure breakage

A large number of software licensing beancounters in the industry
are going to be busy on this one ;-)

Christophe, can you comment on how Linux and/or other bare metal
operating systems will be reporting the Magny Cours hierarchy?
I'd hope that Xen could follow their lead on this rather
than forge new ground, which may result in an incompatible
implementation.

Dan