Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx

So in principle they would like to support it , but they can't / don't know how.
Very interested at AMD's answer then, unfortunately Wei Huang seems to be on
vacation until June 7th.

For what i understood in the past was that AMD's solution would not depend on
cpu support (as intel's vt-d does).
And with vga passthrough, iommu on the desktop looks like a good use of an
iommu in my opinion.
--
Sander

>>> http://forums.amd.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=383&threadid=134410