From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Smowton
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:21 PM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Announce: Xen userland for Windows PV drivers

Hey all,

About 4-5 months ago, I wrote some userland libraries to go against
James Harper's PV drivers for Windows Xen guests
(http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv). These provide a
Xenstore, event channel and userland page granting interface very
similar to those provided to Linux apps. I sent patches to James some
months ago, but hearing no feedback for some time I've pushed my
patches
to a Github repo.

If anyone's interested in the code, it can be found at
http://github.com/smowton/xen-pv-windows-evtchn

Any questions please email cs448@xxxxxxxxx

Chris