Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx

I've got the following answer from Biostar in respect to the Biostar
TA890FXE main board.
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=482

<quote>
The motherboard supports IOMMU, but the CPU you are installing also must
support IOMMU.

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
626-581-1055 menu select 2
</quote>

I've just took the risk to order this mainboard as the main board is
relatively cheap and I hope/presume the IOMMU will be supported
eventually if it's not supported yet.
I'll update you when I know the result.
I understood IOMMU is not related to the CPU i.e. IOMMU should also be
supported when the CPU on the main board is a AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black
Edition?