[Xen-devel] Request for .sig files for xen 3.4.3

Hi,

I noticed that there is not .sig file for xen 3.4.3 tarball at
bits.xensource.com (and probably for older versions too).

Can you add this file, just like you do now for xen4:

http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.0.0/xen-4.0.0.tar.gz.sig

I know that you sign the 3.4.3 release in hg repo, but having such a
handy .sig file on the fileserver for official tarballs would simplify
RPM packaging -- a script would be able to automatically download and
verify the needed xen-${VERSION}.tar.gz.

Thanks,
joanna.