[Xen-devel] Testing the kernels

 So as we discussed, we should split the testing of the toolstack and
the kernel into separate pieces so that kernel failures don't prevent
the toolstack tree from being updated.

I think you should use "xen/next-2.6.32" as the input to the test
subsystem.  If you have a git tree on xenbits with a, say,
"xen/tested-2.6.32" branch which gets updated when the tests pass, then
I can make that automatically update xen/stable-2.6.32.x for public
consumption.

That way people who need/want bleeding edge changes can use
xen/next-2.6.32, and everyone else gets xen/stable-2.6.32.x by default.