Re: [Xen-devel] stubdom questions

Jan Beulich, le Tue 09 Nov 2010 10:44:23 +0000, a écrit :
> - the build produces dozens of compiler warnings quite a few of which
> don't look benign at all?

On which parts? I guess updating them might fix these warnings, and if
not, issues should rather be reported upstream.

> - can't be built with a read-only and/or symlinked source tree?

I've never tried, actually.

> Also, what's the point of the install-stubdom dependency on
> install-tools? Shouldn't the individual components' builds be
> independent of one another?

I don't know why, but it's

changeset:   21760:84719437205c
user:        Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxx>
date:        Fri Jul 09 12:22:52 2010 +0100
summary:     Makefile: Serialise stubdom build after tools

Samuel