[Xen-devel] Re: Freeze with 2.6.32.19 and xen-4.0.1rc5, acpi problems

Keir,

Works! That is the short story. I was able to remove all boot parameter from
XEN.

The longer story:

Shutdown (like before) does not work from the DOM0 site. When I shut down
the machine it hangs after the last linux message is issued. XEN is still
active and from the serial console I can issue 'R' and all is fine

Dom0: 2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 (Debian)

THANKS A TON !!! Awesome!

Any idea on the reset hang?

Mark