Re: [Xen-devel] Crash on boot with 2.6.37-rc8-git3

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

Try fiddling with the dom0_mem.. to see at what point it starts failing. Is
this happening only on this machine or do you see it on other boxes too?

dom0_mem=max:3574MB boots, dom0_mem=max:3575MB doesn't. I haven't tried it on other boxes yet.

Which looks completly normal.. I am really at loss here. You could
also sprinkle printk's around that code (or xen_raw_printk and inhibit
the Linux kernel console output - that way you would only see the Xen
and output from xen_raw_printk).

I will think about where the printk's should go, but probably not tonight.

        Michael Young