Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough issue

Hello Konrad,
Have tested with Debian 32bits domU. Once domU is started, log in via xm
console and exec "ping 10.0.0.1" and "ping -s86 10.0.0.1"
Here are the results:

- 32bits kernel + 32bits Debian Squeeze => ping -s86 FAILS
- 64bits kernel + 32bits Debian Squeeze => WORKS
- 64bits kernel + 64bits Debian Squeeze => WORKS

Used kernels are:
32bit: linux-image-2.6.37-trunk-686-bigmem
64bit: linux-image-2.6.37-trunk-amd64

Will now try to compile openwrt kernel as 64bits and update you.

Regards,
JB