Re: [Xen-devel] XCP PV driver

On 2/1/2011 9:49 AM, Paul Durrant wrote:
I guess that succeeding the ops may affect the slew of WHQL tests that the
storage driver is expected to pass.
It'd be kind of nice to make it work 'properly' such that a disk image passed
into multiple VMS could be shared via MSCS, and we could still pass WHQL. I'll
stick it on the bottom of my 'have a look at this' list.

Good point. One option would be to return failure as default (so that we are OK with WHQL), and then turn the feature on via a registry setting or similar?

I can also research the WHQL requirement for disk arbitration.

Soubir