From: Anish Patel [mailto:anish.mailing.list@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 1:07 PM
To: Pasi Kärkkäinen
Cc: Peter van der Maas; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Nvidia 9500GT Xen VGA passthru

Hi All,
     I will post the full patch set soon there are still a couple of
bugs i need to work out.

System -
Phenom x6 2.8
16 gig DDR3
BIOSTAR 890FX board with latest bios.
Dom 0 config
     4 cores, ATI 5450 with open source drivers.

Dom U
  WinXP HVM, 5770 passed through to Dom, 2 cores, 2 gigs memory.

Please give me a couple days and i will post a full write up

I can probably get this to work with the nvidia card as well, but need
to figure out the pBAR/vBAR stuffs.

Thanks
Anish