RE: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable on OL6 (RHEL6 clone) problems

But the answer to Fajar's question is NO, correct?  This
bridging stuff is irrelevant to xm vs xl and must be done
even if you are using xm/xend on 4.1, correct?

BTW, I ran into this because "xl vncviewer" wasn't working
for me so I had to use "xm vncviewer" (which worked).