[Xen-devel] Re: Problems with guest mouse Was: More issues with xl on 4.1.0-rc

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011, M A Young wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

> > If you are getting mouse events in the guest's kernel, I think the basic
> > mechanism must be working correctly.
> > Could it be a problem with your xserver?
> >
> > Otherwise you need to add some printf in qemu in
> > hw/xenfb.c:xenfb_mouse_event.
>
> I am still having problems with this. My debugging output of
> xenfb_mouse_event looked the same as a different computer that didn't have
> the proble. Do you have any further debugging suggestions?

Is there any difference in the VMs between the system that works and the
one that does not? In particular I am think about kernel or xorg
versions.

You could try to add some debug messages to
drivers/input/xen-kbdfront.c:input_handler in the guest kernel and see
if you are actually receiving the events you should be receiving.