Re: [Xen-devel] Screen corruption and crash at boot with Xen 4.1.0 & linux 2.6.39 on some systems

Hi Konrad,

Sorry to ask the same question again, but does 2.6.39.1 include the
patches from stable/2.6.39.x  that fixed this problem?

thanks,

Anthony.
[I've cc'd xen-devel as I think I hit reply rather than reply-all a
little while back]