Re: [Xen-devel] USB disk corruption on Xen 4.1.0 & Linux 2.6.38.7

I've got things running on a number of systems now, and have tried a
number of combinations. I have changed machines and USB memory sticks,
and the fault seems to be related to the machine rather than the memory
stick. I have 3 machines with >4GB ram & 2 memory sticks, changing
memory sticks doesn't have any effect, but only two out of the three
machines I tried has a problem, the third works fine.

I have previously attached the lspci -vvv for one of the machines that
fails, and the lspci -vvv for the second machine is attached to an email
relating to the screen corruption problems I was having a few days ago
(Screen corruption and crash at boot with Xen 4.1.0 & linux 2.6.39 on
some systems).

Cheers,

Anthony