Re: [Xen-devel] make tools ERROR in latest xen-unstable.hg [and 1 more messages]

Ren, Yongjie writes ("[Xen-devel] make tools ERROR in latest xen-unstable.hg"):
> Hi all,
> In our test, xen-unstable build fails. When running 'make tools', I got the
> following error. Do you have the same issue ?
> xl_cmdimpl.c: In function 'acquire_lock':
> xl_cmdimpl.c:202: error: 'O_CLOEXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)
> xl_cmdimpl.c:202: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> xl_cmdimpl.c:202: error: for each function it appears in.)

Thanks for the report.

Vincent Hanquez writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] make tools ERROR in latest
xen-unstable.hg"):
> I'm not in a position to submit a patch right now, otherwise i would
> have done so already. So i expect someone else will do it; And the
> best scenario would be the reporter of the bug, that can actually
> test the fix to actually do it (specially with guided instructions
> on how to fix it).

Thanks for the diagnosis etc.  Quite so.

Yongjie Ren, would you care to propose such a patch ?  It shouldn't be
too hard.  Remove O_CLOEXEC and add a call to fcntl F_SETFD
FD_CLOEXEC; there's an example in libxl_bootloader.c.

Ian.