Re: [Xen-devel] Memory Page Sharing on Xen 4.0.1

I too used the same link (Linux PV drivers for Xen HVM – building normally within an arbitrary kernel tree)

Coulple of questions:
Could you please check whether your sources have include/xenpvdrivers after applying the patch.
Have you disabled CONFIG_XEN and enabled CONFIG_XEN_PVDRIVERS as module (CONFIG_XEN_PVDRIVERS=m)
Also, could you please share the error log.

Thanks & Regards,
VSR.