Re: [Xen-devel] crash due to frequent access to csched_dom

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM, David Xu <davidxu06@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, I do not have the serial port device now. It seems I can not access
> to csched_dom struct frequently during scheduling tick. For example, in each
> schedule tick, I will adjust the runqueue sequence according to the latency
> (another parameter added by myself) and remained credits of each domainU.
> This part code is added to the csched_vcpu_acct() or csched_runq_sort(). I
> also try accessing to sdom->weight, it also does not work. OK, I will try to
> set up a serial console firstly. Thanks very much.

What's probably happening is that you're breaking invariants, and
hitting a "BUG_ON" or "ASSERT" somewhere else in the code.  While
you're getting your serial card set up, you could look at those
statements and see if your changes might be triggering any of them.

 -George