Re: [Xen-devel] xl is unable to find xenstored.pid

I actually did look through that.  Xenstored is now starting, but all I
did was change some boot options for the hypervisor in grub.  I still do
not understand what causes "XENBUS: unable to read CPU state."  I have
been searching through google for a couple of weeks now and have not
found any reasons as to why this is occurring.