Re: [Xen-devel] megasas stops I/O when running kernel as dom0 under xen4.1/4.2

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 03:59:39PM +0200, Andreas Olsowski wrote:
> Hello xen-devel,

Hello,

> as one of the people using Dell Servers i am aware that the LSI megaraid
> drivers are quite old in the current 2.6.32 pvops tree,
> but it seems that, once again, i have run into problems that are more
> rare than the usual "cant find disk" issues. (Of which i had none, ever)

Btw did you see this thread about lsi drivers and 2.6.32:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-11/msg00250.html

I've been successfully using version 4.3x megaraid_sas drivers..
(Latest available from LSI's support site).

-- Pasi