Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel bug from 3.0 (was phy disks and vifs timing out in DomU)

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 09:31:46PM +0100, Anthony Wright wrote:
> On 19/08/2011 13:56, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

> >> I've compiled a 3.0.1 kernel with CONFIG_DEBUG=Y (a number of other
> >> config values appeared at this point, and I took defaults for them).
> >>
> >> The output from /var/log/messages & 'xl dmesg' is attached. There was no
> >> output from 'xl debug-keys g'.
> > Ok, so I am hitting this too - I was hoping that the patch from Stefano
> > would have fixed the issue, but sadly it did not.
> >
> > Let me (I am traveling right now) see if I can come up with an internim
> > solution until Ian comes with the right fix.
> >
> Hi Konrad - any progress on this - it's a bit of a show stopper for me.

What is interesting is that it happens only with 32-bit guests and with
not-so fast hardware: Atom D510 for me and in your case MSI MS-7309 motherboard
(with what kind of processor?). I've a 64-bit hypervisor - not sure if you
are using a 32-bit or 64-bit.

I hadn't tried to reproduce this on the Atom D510 with a 64-bit Dom0.
But I was wondering if you had this setup before - with a 64-bit dom0?
Or is that really not an option with your CPU?