[Xen-devel] Benchmarks of Linux based stubdom

Hi Samuel,

 ÂSince the periodic achievement is obtained in Linux based stubdom project, I am very interesting in the benchmarks of Linux stubdom. To have a good comparison with mini-os based stubdom, I want to do the same benchmarks as you did in http://www.xen.org/files/xensummitboston08/SamThibault_XenSummit.pdf. Please offer me the tools and methods you had used to measure the mini-os based stubdom.ÂAny details would be thankful.

 ÂCheers!

Jiageng Yu.