De : Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : David TECHER <davidtecher@xxxxxxxx>
Cc : xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Keir (Xen.org) <keir@xxxxxxx>; Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tim (Xen.org) <tim@xxxxxxx>; Wei Huang <wei.huang2@xxxxxxx>; Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 5 Janvier 2012 14h25
Objet : Re: [Xen-devel] RFC: Still TODO for 4.2?

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 13:19 +0000, David TECHER wrote:
> Pasi
>

> I tryied to maintain the patches for Xen 4.2  since a few month.
>

> Please have a look
> http://www.davidgis.fr/blog/index.php?2011/12/07/860-xen-42unstable-patches-for-vga-pass-through

Please can you post these patches, against the tip of xen-unstable, with
a changelog etc as described in
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/SubmittingXenPatches to xen-devel.

Then we can look at accepting them in to the tree and you can stop
needing to maintain them like this. Or is there some reason these can't
be submitted?

Ian.