Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2 TODO List Update

  • To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:31:26 +0100
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:31:52 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: s=s1536a; d=ts.fujitsu.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SvkPcNePIv/LygBBTnDCeLJ1taV0nwRWGLOUqGXWkFENVRCdwp188ti0 JJtd3prP7zsQDLpQVegO2GgwHfFeuEzLGhBgCMZ9t3z7UiTb4L+1aMR7D 6c76GWDFsWSiGP5mDPnekJIn8hcXmyTW4jEQ7w8O9GVnFF5B2PRfvOklO yKG2rnRX2VeWwiudrWfF4VT2v0e2XfmfowOxHPMatyELRfJ3VFTDmyBnI v3vUcLxBB0FqEvS1Nakv0vONmnVgE;