[Xen-devel] dom0 not seeing all of the assigned memory

Hi, i'm having some trouble with assigning memory to my dom0.

I've added "dom0_mem=8192M" to the xen command line yet "free -m"
reports only 5686MB total.

Running Xen 4.1.2 with kernel 3.2.0-1-amd64, debian testing.

Attached are the outputs of dmesg, xm dmesg, xm info and xm list.

Regards,
Henrik Olsson