[Xen-devel] Problems about xen installation by cobbler

I've installed many xen vm with virt-install and ftp.

I'm trying to do the xen installation by cobbler.
Unfortunately,there are some problems.

[root@xen1 xen]# koan  koan --server=192.168.70.205 --system=xen --virt --virt-name=D5
- reading URL: http://127.0.0.1/cblr/svc/op/ks/system/xen
libvirtd (pid  4507) is running...
downloading initrd initrd.img to /var/lib/xen/initrd.img
url="" href="http://192.168.70.205/cobbler/images/rh_5.4-xen-x86_64/initrd.img" target="_blank">http://192.168.70.205/cobbler/images/rh_5.4-xen-x86_64/initrd.img
- reading URL: http://192.168.70.205/cobbler/images/rh_5.4-xen-x86_64/initrd.img
downloading kernel vmlinuz to /var/lib/xen/vmlinuz
url="" href="http://192.168.70.205/cobbler/images/rh_5.4-xen-x86_64/vmlinuz" target="_blank">http://192.168.70.205/cobbler/images/rh_5.4-xen-x86_64/vmlinuz
- reading URL: http://192.168.70.205/cobbler/images/rh_5.4-xen-x86_64/vmlinuz
libvir: Xen error : Domain not found: xenUnifiedDomainLookupByName
libvir: Xen error : Domain not found: xenUnifiedDomainLookupByUUID
libvir: Xen error : Domain not found: xenUnifiedDomainLookupByName

use virt-manager or reconnect with virsh console D5

xm console D5

md: md driver 0.90.3 MAX_MD_DEVS=256, MD_SB_DISKS=27
md: bitmap version 4.39
TCP bic registered
Initializing IPsec netlink socket
NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/51712
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vif/0
Initalizing network drop monitor service
Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 478k

then the installration is STOP.

What's the problem maybe? What can I do?

Thanks
Best Regards,
Jasonqi