[Xen-devel] Problems on Xenoprof

Dear Sir,

My name is Jungsoo Kim working at EPFL.
I'm using Xenoprof in the following environment
- Core2Duo, 3GB
- Ubuntu10.04, Kernel 2.6.32 with Dullor's patch
- Xen-4.0.1.
- Oprofile0.9.5

My problem is that, in most of the time, active profiling is not working. But, sometimes, if I do on and on, it works. I do not know the magical procedure to make it run. But, when it doesn't not work, there isn't any number written in /dec/oprofile/active_domains while the guest domain ID is written there when it is running.

Do you know the reason why this happens and how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Jungsoo Kim.