Re: [Xen-devel] [Xci-devel] Archiving XCI : Request for an Archivation Review for the XCI project

Andrew,

that is good news. I see a number of options going forward, which really depends on your preference and also what committers and maintainers in the community think: 1) OpenXCI as a new project hosted on Xen.org - starting as an incubation project as per http://www.xen.org/projects/governance.html and archive the old one. What you describe sounds sufficiently different.

2) OpenXCI as a separate project: Xen.org can help you promoting the project in various ways

If you want and have a bit more clarity on what you want to do and how you want to achieve things, I could arrange a call with you and walk you through the details.

Regards
Lars