Re: [Xen-devel] no console when using xl toolstack xen 4.1.2

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 15:50 +0100, Sam Mulvey wrote:
> I may take this opportunity to work on the Xen wiki page for Arch
> Linux to document start-to-finish domU configuration, so having it
> ready to roll for 4.2 will be helpful.

That would be really great!

This is the page linked from http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Distro_Resources ?
(you just missed a Xen document day yesterday, not that writing docs
should be restricted to one day a month ;-))

>    I've also been submitting patches to make the Xen init scripts fit
> in Arch's somewhat non-standard init.

Sounds good, I guess you've been submitting them to Arch rather than
here (or else I've been asleep at the wheel again)?

Ian.