Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xl doesn't honour the parameter cpu_weight from my config file while xm does honour it

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xl doesn't honour the
parameter cpu_weight from my config file while xm does honour it"):
> On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 20:35 +0100, Dieter Bloms wrote:
> > I've made a new patch.
> > Maybe it fit all your needs.
>
> Thanks, this patch look good to me, I'll leave it to IanJ to decide
> which approach he prefers.

Thanks, I'll take that as an ack.  I've applied Dieter's latest
version, which I like.

I edited the docs message to change "can be set for" to "honoured
by", because variables can be set which will then be ignored.  Eg:

 +=item B<cpu_weight=WEIGHT>
 +
 +A domain with a weight of 512 will get twice as much CPU as a domain
 +with a weight of 256 on a contended host.
 +Legal weights range from 1 to 65535 and the default is 256.
-+Can be set for credit, credit2 and sedf scheduler.
++Honoured by the credit, credit2 and sedf schedulers.

Ian.