Re: [Xen-devel] [hybrid]: code review for function mapping pfn to foreign mfn

At 18:56 -0700 on 26 Apr (1335466565), Mukesh Rathor wrote:
> The tools get an array of the PV domU mfn's. Next to build pagetables, it
> needs to map them. It does via privcmd. I generate needed pfn space (not
> virtual address space) via ballooning. Next I need to map each pfn to
> the domU mfns. This is a pv guest being built. So, these are mfns' that
> don't need looking up.

I'm sorry, my brain was addled from staring at spinlock code too long.
Of course, since the domU is PV you already have MFNs.

In that case, I can't think of any obvious reasons for the failure.
you'll just have to dig a bit further -- see exactly which entry it's
complaining about, whether it matches what the dom0 tools thought they
put there, and what you would expect to be there.

Cheers,

Tim.