Re: [Xen-devel] vTPM patch does not apply

On Fri, May 04, Ian Campbell wrote:

> FWIW we don't build vTPM by default so you wouldn't have noticed the
> actual failure.
>
> Perhaps the test system should enable non-default things like this?

Sounds like a good idea to have a full featured build test.

I just sent a patch out which fixes package build with '--enable-vtpm'
at least in a SLES11 SP1 chroot for me. For some reason I did not send
it earlier. Its 'tools/vtpm_manager: add missing DESTDIR to install rule'

Olaf