Re: [Xen-devel] VMX status report. Xen:24911 & Dom0: d93dc5c4... Nested VMX testing?

Hum, we don't have specific plan or bug fixes on Nested VMX before 4.2 release.
But we have an engineer who is looking at this issue now.
And we also test nested vmx biweekly. The status is the same as I described
before.
        Xen on Xen: failed. L1 guest can't boot up.
        KVM on Xen: good.