Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

I'll continue to investigate, as my schedule allows, but haven't found
any smoking gun just yet.

This happens to be on an Ivybridge system - I have other Sandybridge
systems that will go to sleep, but never wake up at all, forcing a
hard power cycle.

I tested these iommu= parameters on one of these machines, to no
effect. Every time they go into S3, a hard reset is necessary to get
them to come out of it.